Upcoming Webinar: Innovative Strategies to Address SDOH: Lessons From North Carolina’s Healthy Opportunities Pilots
Manatt will be hosting a webinar on March 30th at 2:00 called Innovative Strategies to Address SDOH: Lessons From North Carolina’s Healthy Opportunities Pilots. Speakers include:
- Melinda Dutton, Partner, Manatt Health
- Amanda Van Vleet, Associate Director of Innovation, Healthy Opportunities Pilot Program Lead, North Carolina Medicaid
- Sarah C. Ridout, Healthy Opportunities Program Director, Community Care of the Lower Cape Fear
- Emilie Hart, Regional Director, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Raleigh, Inc.
- Ayana N. Simon, Manager, Community Health Services/Healthy Opportunities Program Director, Carolina Complete Health
Register at this link: https://www.manatt.com/insights/webinars/innovative-strategies-to-address-sdoh-lessons-from